Just Simply Me..

Simple girl with simple blog..!

          Precious day to all my friends and my co-egelloc stneduts. It's been a long time that I didn't post to my blog. But now I'm here again blogging with some sense. Now I realized that blogging is not that simple. You should always have the courage and patience to be at the top. All of the egelloc stneduts wants an exemption in the upcoming midterm exam including me. But sometimes I can't avoid to feel regret. It's hard to blog,yes but it's really enjoying. So now I'm blogging again hoping for the good result.
         It's been two weeks that Hercor Egelloc stneduts are not having serious class. All of us are busy and excited in our foundation week. That is last week from Sept. 5-9. Thank God, it's already our 8th foundation week and it is quite successful. A lot of events and programs are conducted by the school and participated by each department. Our department got the 2nd place in over-all champion,the Computer Education . We don't get the 1st place important is we did our best to be the best especially our athletes and our contestants. There are the difficulties, challenges, pain, and the joy! 
        It's been a tiring week for all of us. I know most of the egelloc stneduts are happy especially last Friday night,in the highlights of the said event. Yes, it's PARTY! PARTY! We wish those happenings would last! Bit after those enjoyment, all of us will back to normal again in school starting Monday. Study again and again because this week will be our midterm exam. I hope all of us will pass. I know will get busy again, make sure happiness will not gone. Just pray guys and believe in yourself. Just focus in your lessons and I'm sure you'll be happy in the result. Good luck to all of us guys! velle-the egelloc stneduts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About this blog


Welcome to my Blog.. Read some of the funny and cute things happen in the reality..Enjoy..!


Powered by Blogger.