Just Simply Me..

Simple girl with simple blog..!

 Hey Guys..! What's up..? It's been a long time since I blog you my co-egelloc stneduts. It's a sweet Tuesday for me my friends although it's been a busy day. We have our class till 5:30 and this is our last period. Since morning we conducted different activities together with my classmates. We don't have any quiz this day but we have an assignment tomorrow. The most thing that make me really happy this day is the time that were having a group activity in our Visual Basic subject with Ms. Aiza Artillero. Me and my naughty groupmates really enjoy in making a program especially when I and my groupmate reported it. It was so fun and I think it will be include in one of my happiest moments. I know some of  the egelloc stneduts have their own experience this day and I hope  all the things that they encounter this day will make them smile when they will remember it. Just be happy always guys and everything will be okay. the egelloc stneduts-Velle..

0 comments:

Post a Comment