Just Simply Me..

Simple girl with simple blog..!

   Every egelloc stneduts have their own Idol and favorites and I have too. Selena Gomez is really my idol since the first time I saw here. I first saw here in disney chanel and I must admit that I admire here beauty very much. I love her songs. She's my Idol and her "who says" song is really nice. By the way, My Idol Selena real name is Selena Marie Gomez . She was born July 22, 1992. She's an American actress, singer, and entrepreneur.Selena Gomez was born in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is the daughter of former stage actress Mandy Teefey and Ricardo Joel Gomez. Her father is Mexican American and her mother is of half Italian descent. I know you won't believe me that I idolized her guys but don't think that I am you know! I know that my co-egelloc stneduts will be shocked if they will read this blog of mine. Well, I'm a girl and I'm only admiring the way she is, nothing more nothing less.  Velle- the egelloc stneduts 

0 comments:

Post a Comment